Who we are
Electroless Coating Systems Ltd has been specialising in quality Electroless Nickel(EN) coatings since 1996. We have the experience to recommend the type and thickness of EN deposit for any substrate, customer application and working environment.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- High Phosphorus Electroless Nickel 10-12%
- Medium Phosphorus Electroless Nickel 6-10% P
- BorENide-H(for reduced friction and high slip/non-stick applications). What is BorENide-H?
- Plating on all forms of steel(including stainless), aluminum, copper and copper alloys and many other substrates
- Build-up and selective plating up to 100 microns thickness for worn or mis-machined parts
- Bead blasting for surface improvement and de-burring. Plating over a bead blasted surface yields a pleasing satin appearance
- Post plate hydrogen de-embrittlement for smaller parts
Some key features of Electroless Nickel coatings:
- High wear resistance
- Excellent hardness – up to 66-70RockwellC
- Excellent corrosion resistance of the deposit and protection of the substrate
- Uniform coverage and thickness
- No post machining required
- High lubricity
Read more about Electroless Nickel and its various properties.
- we do not process car, motorcycle, firearms or aircraft parts whatsoever
- we no not offer chromium or silver plating services
To view our Terms and Conditions of Trade please click here
We follow closely our self-imposed protocol of IQPS – an abbreviation for Innovation, Quality, Performance and Service.
Innovation – ECS understands that the most successful companies pursue a policy of innovation. We operate a comprehensive research and development program with a focus on composite coatings, lead-free RoHS compliant EN deposits and ensuring cleaner production throughout our entire plant.
Quality – from a clean, organised and well maintained plant to pretreatment and EN solutions always operated at optimum parameters, our customers are assured of the highest quality coatings and plated work.
Performance – our recommendations on the type of EN coating and thickness together with considerations for racking and specific preplate procedures ensures the highest performance expectation for the plated parts.
Service – together with friendly service, free comprehensive technical advice and a very timely turnaround on plating, we strive to meet every customer’s satisfaction. We are also able to assist in the design of components where Electroless Nickel is the specified coating. In a sense, we are “With you, right to the finish”!
Other services include:
- Black Oxide of steel and stainless steel
- Zinc Electroplating with blue, gold or olive drab passivation
- Bright Acid Tin Electroplating